My client is a well established business who operate within the Engineering sector.
An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join the existing team to support the record keeping and administration of one of their key projects.
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a finance role and will ideally have a good understanding of SAP.
Main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the preparation of project related monthly P&L reports.
- Assisting with the Preparation of the monthly reports.
- Processing and checking of invoices to ensure correct postings are in SAP..
- Producing weekly and monthly cost reports.
- Compiling folder of invoices and necessary substantiation to support cashbook entries.
- Managing cost transfer process (for incorrectly allocated costs) and carrying out cost journaling
- Management of cost accruals and liabilities to be included in cost report.
- Supports the Project Managers.
- Working closely with project buyer to ensure adequate information required for the accounts is available.
- General validation of costs to ensure that all costs relating to assigned project are being included.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Coleman-James Limited who are operating as an Employment Agency.