Air Conditioning Engineer
|Location||Edinburgh / Central belt of Scotland|
|Salary||£34,000 - £36,000 depending on experience|
An opportunity has arisen for a mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to join a growing Facilities Management company based in Edinburgh.
Covering the Central belt of Scotland.
Opportunity to progress quickly compared to other companies!
- Planned and reactive maintenance, service, repairs, and fault finding. (VRV’s. VRF’s, Splits)
- Some Installations (Split Systems)
- Some fabric work - Basic plumbing and electrics.
- Working within commercial and residential contracts
Ideal Candidate would have:
- FGAS (Essential)
- Installation experience (Essential)
- 'Can Do' Attitude
- Time Served (Desirable)
- Refrigeration experience (Desirable)
- Willing to work on basic plumbing / electrics (Essential)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Competitive Salary & Package
- New Van (71 plate) included - Private Use (No Tax), fuel card
- Phone / Tablet
- Specialist Tools
- Bonus Scheme each year - Circa £4k
- Private healthcare, Critical illness, Death in Service, Sick Pay, Pension Contribution
- 25 days holiday + BH (Opportunity to earn time in lieu)
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Flexible working hours
DON'T MISS OUT & APPLY NOW
‘This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency'.