Air Source Heat Pump Engineer
A local business specialising in all aspects of Gas Central Heating systems and renewable energy installations are experiencing a period of growth and as such are looking to employ a team of Air Source Heat Pump Engineers. A range of benefits will include a competitive salary plus a project completion bonus scheme, adding a considerable amount to your income, a company van and 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Full first-time gas central heating system installations within private domestic properties throughout the Sunderland area. Replacing old Gas heating systems and replacing with Air Source Heat Pumps installed along with associated wet heating distribution systems.
The following skills and expertise will be advantageous:
- Plumbing & Heating qualifications such as City & Guilds and NVQ’s
- Previous experience of installing heat pumps would be beneficial
- Air Source Heat Pump knowledge and experience (ASHP)
- Air Conditioning (AC) experience (not essential)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Own hand tools and cordless drills
- Self-motivated to complete each project on time and to high quality standards
- Excellent customer focus and care skills
- Ability to work effectively and positively as part of a team
You will be joining an ambitious business that prides themselves on being reliable, progressive, and forward-thinking. Their diverse and comprehensive approach has seen them become recognised as experts in the renewable energy and heating sectors.