Assistant Design Coordinator
|Location||Tyne & Wear|
Reporting in to the Design Manager, you will assist the Design Team in the delivery of various schemes, including: social housing, construction and refurbishment. Your main duties will include:
- When required, manage individual schemes to co-ordinate all technical information between external consultants and internal departments.
- Ensure all approvals are obtained from various stakeholders and local authorities.
- Produce weekly site reportage programs for various schemes using site data.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and growing business, offering career progression.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A background in design coordination or architectural technology
- Have worked for a main-contractor or architecture practice, working on social housing or construction schemes
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a team.
Please get in touch for more information.