Due to an increase in workload and securing several contracts/schemes, a key client of mine is seeking an Assistant Estimator to join them on a permanent basis in Tyne & Wear. My client is a main contractor who work on a mixture of projects, including: commercial construction and refurbishment. Reporting to the Senior Estimator, your main duties will include:
- Assist in accurately compiling tenders and bids valued up to £5m
- Visit sites to undertake measures and assess tender issues
- Collate all tender documentation, whilst also checking for accuracy
- To attend necessary meetings with clients and contractor
- Training and development to ensure you're progressing well in the role
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Previous exposure to Estimating within the construction industry
- A relevant degree or qualification in construction
- Excellent IT skills, including excel/office
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the regions top companies who will invest in your career development.
Please get in touch to find out more.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.