Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Civils
|Salary||£35k + benefits|
A key client of mine is seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a permanent basis. My client is an established Civil Engineering company with a turnover in excess of £20m. Due to growth and an increase in workload, they're seeking an assistant level commercial professional to join their team. Your main duties will include:
- Assisting the Quantity Surveyor carry out their day-to-day duties
- Estimate/price smaller schemes and packages
- Financially manage smaller schemes, with support from the QS
- Timely and accurate payment of sub-contractors
- Measurement of quantities on site and from engineering drawings
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-regarded company that has a reputation of delivering a very high quality service & product to their clients. To be considered for this role, you must have have:
- Previous experience of working with a civil engineering sub-contractor
- Experience of estimating as well as Quantity Surveying (not essential)
Please get in touch for further information.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.