Assistant Site Manager
|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Salary||Up to £35K + benefits|
Established National Construction company are looking for a Assistant Site Manager to join their growing team. Working across new build social housing and commercial construction. For this role, they are looking for someone who has worked on social housing new build.
Role and responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Site Manager and keeping them up to date with the site schedule
- Liaising with Stakeholders
- Ordering materials
- Resolving any issues within the team or sub-contractors
- Complying to all OHS regulations
- Managing a team of Supervisors and Labourers ensuring everyone knows what is expected of them
- Experience working on social housing or high spec housing is desirable.
- A good understanding of the total project life cycle, from dealing with strategic issues at the conception stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project review.
- People management experience, particularly in the context of managing sub-contractors, delivering a project.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.