|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne|
A exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced BIM Coordinator to join the North East office of a multi award winning, international MEP consultancy.
If you are a dedicated and ambitious BIM/Revit Coordinator looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking business offering very realistic long term progression, this could be the role for you!
Specialising in the delivery of full MEP services, they are a team of passionate Engineers with extensive Revit and BIM resource throughout the business delivering projects across a variety of sectors including Commercial, Retail, Residential and Data Centres. They work collaboratively across all offices to ensure their designs are confidently delivered on time, within budget and are right first time.
- At least 5 years’ experience of MEP Building Information Management on a variety of design and construction projects including use of BS1192 suite of standards
- Experience of production and implementation of BIM Execution Plans;
- Experience in the implementation of COBie;
- Experience of using Navisworks Manage and / or SolibriModel Checker to conduct visual audits and clash detection;
- Extensive knowledge of MEP systems with strong co-ordination skills;
- Experience of Information Management, Records Management or document control would be an advantage;
- Extensive knowledge of MEP and understanding of model producing using Revit;
- Competent with BIM management tools and CommonData Environments such as Bentley, ProjectWise,Collaboration for Revit, Autodesk Docs, andConstruction Extranets such as Asite, BIW;
They offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
This is an exciting opportunity for a leading client with big plans for the future, if you feel ready for a new challenge or your next step please contact Alex for full details