An award-winning Architectural practice is seeking a BIM Coordinator/Manager to join their team in the North East.
My client typically works on a range of projects across education, sports, leisure, mixed-use, and residential.
The organisation has opportunities for training, career development and progression. They have a growing and diverse team that have a range of experience.
My client is seeking a BIM manager to join their practice. This individual will ideally have extensive or prior experience in a design/architectural practice.
In this role you will be:
- A leading member of the technical team
- Oversee the BIM side of the business, and these aspects of the projects
- Work on a variety of exciting projects
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have experience in a BIM related role
- Have a high level of Revit experience/proficiency
- Experience on a range of projects is desirable
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.