BIM Manager/Senior Revit MEP Coordinator
|Salary||£40,000 - £47,000|
Senior Revit MEP Coordinator required to join the London office of a multi award winning, international MEP consultancy.
If you are a dedicated and ambitious BIM Manager/Senior Revit Coordinator looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking business offering very realistic long term progression, this could be the role for you!
Specialising in the delivery of full MEP services, they are a team of passionate Engineers with extensive Revit and BIM resource throughout the business delivering projects across a variety of sectors including Commercial, Retail, Residential and Data Centres. They work collaboratively across all offices to ensure their designs are confidently delivered on time, within budget and are right first time.
The person & Responsibilities
- Confidently managing a small off-site team and ensuring the output is to the required standard.
- Pre-fab coordination experience.
- Open and thorough communicator
- Self sufficient
- Ensuring templates & standards are at the required level they need to be.
- Ideally experience working for a M&E Contractor.
They offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
This is an exciting opportunity for a leading client with big plans for the future, if you feel ready for a new challenge or your next step please contact Alex for full details