BIM Project Leader
BIM Project Leader
This is a permanent, full time/flexible working vacancy.
We are working with a leading national M&E Contractor who have a fantastic opportunity for a BIM Project Lead to join them to help support the running of a major project, the role will involve getting into the following activities: Planning, Co-ordination and manage key activities during the pre-construction & construction phase. The project will be based in the North East at least 3 days per week but candidates from North West and Yorkshire will be considered with the opportunity to integrate full time into one of the regional offices following project completion.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Working closely with all of the Project team as well as the Regional BIM Operations Manager. To provide advice on co-ordination and design for manufacturing during the concept and design development stages.
- Interface with the internal design team to provide advice during concept and technical design stages on general coordination and buildability
- Once the Scope / Price / Programme is agreed, develop with the Project Manager the co-ordination / drawing programme and schedules to incorporate resource levels and key issue dates into an integrated programme
- On modularised, pre-fabricated projects liaise with the modular team and the Project Team to develop appropriate solutions
We are looking for:
- Qualified / Experienced individual with experience of delivering BIM / Digital duties
- Knowledge of MEP systems
- Ability to manage tight programme, and complex build sequences
- Ability to run co-ordination meetings
- Ability to manage change and track project progress
- Previous experience in using CDE
- Previous BIM360/A360 experience
- Good presentation skills
- Previous external contractor management experience
- Previous OSM / DFMA experience
- Previous client engagement skills and experience
- Issue tracking experience – Revizto, BIM Collab etc
- Knowledge of Mosaic ERP System
- Knowledge of MEP Revit systems
- Fluent in the use of Navisworks
- Previous BIM Project Lead experience
To be successful in the role you will be an effective communicator with the ability lead a team and to set strategy for project coordination and prefabrication.
This is a permanent position and Coleman James are acting as an Employment Business.