|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary||£20,000 - £30,000 depending upon experience|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced BIM Technicians to join a dynamic, progressive Building Services Consultancy based in Leeds
The role would suit someone who is a quick learner with a positive attitude, you must be technically minded and have sound working knowledge of REVIT MEP, with experience in Building Services.
This business is a successful organisation that specialises in MEP Design on major building services projects throughout the UK. Due to an increase in workload, we are looking for additional BIM Technicians to join our existing team.
- 1-2 years working in building services or experience in the construction industry would be of an advantage
- Sound knowledge of duct-work, pipework and electrical systems
- Excellent attendance and time keeping.
- A willingness to learn and be part of a team
Responsibilities and Tasks include:
Working on a variety of different projects with project managers your duties will involve;
- Supporting project managers
- 2D and 3D drawings
- Setting up drawings
- Marking drawings
- Paper space drawings
- As built drawings
- Great working environment
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Career progression
- Pension scheme
Successful candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and be fluent in English.
Please provide reference contact details with your CV.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Business