My client, a firmly established Building Services Consultancy with a brilliant reputation of providing high quality mechanical, electrical and sustainable design, supported by cost effective and innovative packages.
Their main objective is to provide the highest level of service to their clients and to the building services industry. They achieve this by ensuring director involvement with the client from inception to completion, which in turn has formed many long-term relationships with repeat customers.
As experienced building services engineers and low carbon consultants, they advise clients on the best way of incorporating renewable solutions. Whether the need is directly driven by funding requirements or planning conditions, or by clients’ aspirations, they can advise and guide on the technologies available, energy saving potential.
Due to a significant increase in pipeline of work and higher demand, a position has been created for a BREEAM Assessor to join the team. Applications are invited from appropriately skilled Assessors familiar with the work of an M&E Consulting Engineering practice, capable of attending multiple sites to conduct professional BREEAM Surveys. There is some flexibility in relation to the level at which applicants are working at (Assessor level or AP) and the qualifications required, with the business looking to invest in the person first and foremost.
To be considered for the role, you will have:-
• BSc/BEng (or equivalent) in an appropriate environmental/sustainability/building services discipline.
• Experience in the management and delivery of BREEAM Assessments in line with project programmes.
• Attending design meetings and liaising with clients.
• Hold a BREEAM Qualification such as New Construction 2014/2018.
• Hold a BREEAM Accredited Professional would be advantageous.
• Non-domestic EPC or SAP qualifications would also be favourable (however not essential).
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• PC literate including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency