|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Salary||£35-£41K + benefits|
A large main contractor are seeking an experienced Building Surveyor to join their well-established team based in the North East.
The company are a specialist in a range of refurbishment services including housing and commercial properties, and boast a healthy order book for 2021/22.
The incumbent will be responsible for surveying across several multi-million pound sites across the North East. Typical duties include:
- Ensure implementation of all company policy and procedures are adhered to
- Produce Energy Performance Certificates on void properties where required
- To survey the building stock identifying required works and any issues which effect the implementation of works on site (Asbestos, special needs of tenants and residents obstructions etc)
- Carry out inspections on internal and external properties to ascertain what work is required and planned for the trades to carry out the work
- Order material in a timely manner when required
- Liaise with clients regarding scope of works and completions dates
- Record and report weekly surveys completed
- To combine survey information into work phases and produce spreadsheets detailing the scope of works
- The candidate must be an experienced Build Surveyor with a background in refurbishment/ new build projects in the local government sector
- Desirable if you also have experience working on sustainability projects
- Good verbal and written communicator