Business Development Manager
|Salary||£58,000 - £62,000 depending on experience + Package|
An opportunity has arisen for an experiences Business Development Manager to join a large Facilities Management company based in Scotland.
You will be responsible for managing the tendering process of contracts / projects within a typical range of £50k to £5m in value across a wide-ranging portfolio of market sectors, which cover education, retail, industrial, offices, and other specialist areas such as hospitals.
- Tendering, marketing and contract pricing
- Research, prepare and submit bids for FM contracts. Bids will include method statements, risk allocation statements and cost proposals.
- Attend client meetings and liaise with clients / Present
- Develop site specific policies and operational procedures
- Pricing documents, communication with subcontractors re quotations, completion of PQQ’s and tender issued templates and creation of client specific tender proposals
- Manage the delivery of FM services
- Development of existing client contracts and new client
Ideal Candidate would have:
- Relevant degree/diploma or professional qualification in a Hard / Soft FM discipline or have equivalent experience.
- Experience in delivering maintenance services
- Drivers Licence
- Competitive Package on offer
- 25 days holiday + BH (+ Purchase Scheme)
- Pension - Up to 8%
- Training and Progression
‘This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency'.