Civil Engineering Project Manager (Water)
Civil Engineering- Project Manager (Water)
A mid-sized Civil Engineering contractor are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their well-established team based in the North East to work predominantly with water clients.
The company are a specialist in a range of Civil Engineering services, and boast a healthy order book for 2020 with a loyal client base, based in the North East.
The organisation offers employees rapid progression opportunities and continued professional development. They have a lively office environment and a dynamic management team.
The incumbent will be responsible for the delivery of multiple jobs concurrently. The following is a non-exhaustive list of duties carried out by the Project Manager:
- Effective planning of projects including hiring of materials, any necessary design of temporary works, some programming using MS project and ensure projects are adequately staffed
- Attendance of regular meetings with the client, utilising their systems of work
- Contribution to financial activity with the support of a quantity surveyor, reviewing pricing of projects and ultimately handing over to the client
- Strict compliance to legal HSE Requirements and specific requirements set by the company
- Maintain and enforce quality standards
- Management and development of staff including annual performance reviews
The successful applicant will have experience as a Project or Site Manager within in a civil engineering contracting environment and will ideally have some experience in a water environment.
Candidate’s will have experience managing multiple short term projects at one time, and be used to be working in a fast paced, reactive environment.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be discussed confidentially with Coleman James on application.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.