An experienced Civil Engineering Project Manager is required to managed a £60m scheme in Northumberland.
The company offer a multitude of services within the Civil Engineering industry and have a reputations for delivering technically complex projects.
The candidate will have autonomy for project valued £60m, for a key client, whilst the project is predominantly civil engineering, there will also be substantial elements of mechanical and electrical engineering. List of duties will include:
• Contribution to the pre-construction process, including some planning of works although will be supported by a Planner.
• Oversee site activities, of directly employed and subcontract staff ensuring they are hitting key milestones.
• Regular client liaison, with a key client.
• Driving a positive and compliant HSE culture on site.
• Responsible for site documentation including RAMS.
• Input to the commercial success of the scheme
The candidate must be an experienced Project Manager, with experience managing multi-million pound Civil Engineering schemes. Those who have managed large highway, drainage or structural projects would be preferred.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be discussed confidentially with Coleman James on application.