Commercial Gas Engineer
|Location||North East & Cumbria|
|Salary||Up for discussion depending on experience + Call Out + Overtime|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a number of mobile Commercial Gas Engineers to join a growing Facilities Management Company based in:
1 - North East
2 - Cumbria
You will be joining a company that has continued to grow from strength to strength during the covid-19 period.
**Earning potential with call out and overtime circa £50k**
- Mobile role covering planned and reactive maintenance
- Some plumbing work
- Some Installations
- Call out
Candidates must have:
- Domestic Gas Tickets (Desirable)
- Commercial Gas Tickets (Essential)
- Full driving licence
- Private van use
- Private Healthcare, Critical Illness Cover, Life Insurance, Sickpay Cover, Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday + BH (Increases by one day every 3 years to a maximum of 5)
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme
- Phone, Laptop, Uniform
- Joining a company that is committed to training and developing your skillset.
- Offering you a varied role with new challenges.
‘This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency'.