Commercial Gas Engineer
|Salary||Up for discussion depending on experience + Call Out + Overtime|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a number of mobile Commercial Gas / Heating Engineers to join an established and growing Facilities Management Company.
We are recruiting for commercial gas engineers nationwide, please apply and we can discuss opportunities on offer for your location.
You will be joining a company that has continued to grow from strength to strength during the covid-19 period. It is certainly an exciting time to join them, offering you autonomy and new challenges within your role.
**Earning potential with call out and overtime circa £50k**
- Mobile role covering planned and reactive maintenance across a variety of commercial sites including Healthcare, Education & Hospitality.
- Working on your own or as part of a team to meet deadlines
- On Call Rota
- Assist with repair quotations
- Some plumbing work
- Some Installations
Ideal Candidate would have:
- Domestic Gas (Desirable)
- Commercial Gas Tickets (Essential)
- Previous experience carrying out the service, maintenance and repair of commercial heating and boiler systems
- Clean driving licence
- Electrical knowledge (desirable)
- Private van use
- Private Healthcare, Critical Illness Cover, Life Insurance, Sick pay, Pension Scheme.
- 25 days holiday + BH (Increases after 3 years).
- Discretionary bonus scheme each year
- Phone, Laptop, Uniform
- Joining a company that is committed to training and developing your skillset.
- Offering you a varied role with new challenges.
- 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday with CO & Overtime
‘This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency'