|Salary||Up for discussion depending upon experience + Overtime|
An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Plumber to join a growing Facilities Management company based in the North East.
You will be mobile carrying out:
- Installation of commercial plumbing systems (Soil systems, domestic water systems, commercial water systems)
- Installation of domestic & commercial heating systems
- Mindset to learn and develop new skills - for example in renewable systems.
- Ability to read construction drawings and carry out installs from the diagram
- Testing of commercial plumbing systems
Ideal Candidate would have:
- Time Served Plumber
- Asbestos Awareness, Working at Heights & Manual Handling (Desirable however they can be arranged if not held)
- CSCS Card (Desirable however they can be arranged if not held)
- Domestic and commercial experience
- Domestic Gas Core (Desirable)
- Commercial Gas Core (Desirable)
- Unvented Hot Water (Desirable)
- IPAF, PASMA (Desirable)
- Full UK DL
- Van included - private use
- Private Healthcare, Critical Illness Cover, Life Insurance, Sick pay, Pension Scheme.
- 25 days holiday + BH (Increases after 3 years).
- Discretionary bonus scheme each year
- Phone, Laptop, Uniform
- Joining a company that is committed to training and developing your skillset.
- Offering you a varied role with new challenges.
Note: Flexibility to travel / work away will be required within the role.
'This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency'