Coleman James are currently recruiting a Contract Administrator s in the Teams Valley area.
You will be responsible for the provision of an efficient and cost-effective facilities services to the client’s buildings for which they are responsible. You will assist with any admin duties and supporting the FM manager.
- Liaise with the Mobile Maintenance on a regular basis monitoring PPM’s for the site including any reactive maintenance/repair work.
- Management of all “Work Orders” input on ERP System.
- Liaise with local customers to ensure satisfaction, and monitor efficiency of response.
- Support FM in attaining budgetary targets including cost saving review of suppliers and services.
- Ensure site security procedures are maintained, specifically documents such as the site security incident log, Business Continuity Plans.
Ideal Candidate would have:
- Professional and personal competencies/qualifications
- Customer service background - FM experience - desirable
- Good I.T background
- Experience with Oracle and CAFM (Desirable)
- 28 days holiday + BH
- Progression & Stability
‘This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency'.