Contracts Manager - Roofing & Cladding
|Salary||UP to £45K + benefits|
Highly regarded construction company are seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to join their diverse and dynamic business. Working across the roofing and cladding arm of the business, with a healthy pipeline of work across the midlands.
Working closely with the end client, developing exceptional results on high spec schemes, predominately in the commercial and industrial space. You will manage up to 4 projects at once, supported by a strong and loyal team.
Typical duties include:
- Concurrently managing the delivery of up to 4 projects
- Management and professional development of staff
- Contribution to pre-construction, to ensure a seamless handover to operational teams
- Advocate and comply with company policy and procedure and contribute to the development of company culture
- The projects are predominantly commercial and industrial schemes
- The candidate must be an experienced Contracts Manager, with a background in roofing and cladding
- The candidate must have experience directing a direct labour force
- Excellent written and verbal communication
An attractive salary and benefits package will be discussed confidentially with Coleman James on application.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.