|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Salary||£60-£65K + benefits|
An established large construction company are seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to join their diverse and dynamic business based near the city centre.
The company work across medium to large new build social housing developments boasting a healthy order book for 2021/2022 with a loyal client base. Key focus of social housing and care homes.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing projects up to 4 projects at any one time.
Typical duties include:
- Concurrently managing the delivery of up to 4 projects
- Management and professional development of staff
- Contribution to pre-construction, to ensure a seamless handover to operational teams
- Advocate and comply with company policy and procedure and contribute to the development of company culture
- The projects are predominantly retail and housing refurbishment and new build
- The candidate must be an experienced Contracts Manager, with a background in new build housing, working with the end client
- The candidate must have experience directing a direct labour force
- Excellent written and verbal communication
An attractive salary and benefits package will be discussed confidentially with Coleman James on application.