Design Coordinator - Main-contractor
|Location||Tyne & Wear|
|Salary||£45k - £50k (DOE)|
One of the regions top residential main-contractors is seeking a Design Coordinator or Development Coordinator on a permanent basis to join their team in Tyne & Wear. You will be tasked with coordinating all technical information between external consultants and internal departments, to ensure all approvals are obtained and information received to allow for a scheduled start on-site. You will be involved in: procurement, planning & design, product development, design management and client liaison. Main duties will include:
- Advise on scheme compliance
- Adhere to NHBC standards throughout the scheme life-cycle
- Advise on suitability of proposals
- Compile all information required for a timely site start, whilst liaising with architects, engineers, consultants, internal teams and the client
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have previously worked in a Design or Development Coordination role with a house-builder or main-contractor
- Hold a relevant degree in Design Management or Construction Management
- Have up to date knowledge of NHBC regulations and an understanding of local authorities
Please get in touch to discuss this excellent opportunity further. It would be suited to an Assistant level DC or experienced DC seeking their next career move.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.