Coleman James are working with a leading National M&E Contractor to recruit a Digital Coordinator to work within their digital innovation team in Solihull, shaping digital construction on major projects across the region. We are looking for a genuine team player with the right attitude, willingness to learn and passion for driving digital innovation.
Our client design and deliver some of the most iconic buildings, embracing innovative ways of working through a collaborative approach.
You will roles and responsibilities will include:
- Work with the digital team to support Project team Information management, and understanding of working in an ISO 19650 BIM and Information management environment
- Have some experience of digital software packages such as Revit, Navisworks and BIM360
- Have some understanding of Employer Information Requirements, Asset and Data requirements and lead data collection through the course of a Project
- Be involved as part of the team in setting up digital projects and processes in line with ISO 19650 and BAM best practice
- Support capture and analysis of project data including sustainability and offsite manufacture
- Provide digital support to Project teams
- Interrogate and monitor model development including data input and collection using leading software
- Help manage and develop the use of mobile digital technology including BIM360, Glue and digital engineering
- Monitor digital progress using analytics and dashboard reporting
To be considered for the role you will:
- Possess excellent IT skills and willingness to explore, learn and use emerging technologies and software
- Have a strong, proactive work ethic and good time management, with the ability to work as part of a team and individually to deadlines
- Be a collaborative, adaptable and flexible team player who communicates well; - listens, learns, shares knowledge and supports improvement
- Ideally have an understanding / experience of construction digital software [ Revit, Navisworks, BIM360 etc]
- Have a data management, design or construction related background /qualifications
- Understand BIM, including relevant standards
- Be enthusiastic about innovation and technology, with a desire to improve how we work through digital construction
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.