Coleman James are working with a National leading M&E Contractor who are looking for a Document Controller to join their Leeds office. Their typical project values range from £2-10m M&E value and are across a variety of sectors including Residential, MOJ, Education and Commercial.
The Document Controller is responsible for ensuring that all project documents follow the company’s standards, are maintained and accurate and are available to all key stakeholders, clients, consultants, sub-contractors and internal project teams who need them.
The focus of the role will be to provide a seamless flow of accurate information to those who may need it, in a timely manner. This would include performing key tasks such as uploading, editing, printing and distributing drawings, specifications and reports etc.
- Viewpoint experience is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Microsoft Office Applications, including Microsoft Word & Excel
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills & ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Business.