|Salary||£30,000 to £40,000|
A mid-sized Civil Engineering contractor are seeking an experienced Earthworks Engineer to join their well-established team based in the North East.
The company are a specialist in a range of Civil Engineering services, and boast a healthy order book for 2020 with a loyal client base.
The organisation offers employees rapid progression opportunities and continued professional development. They have a lively office environment and a dynamic management team.
The incumbent will be responsible for surveying and engineering support across several multi-million pound sites across the North East. Typical duties include:
- Completion of topographical surveys, at varying points throughout projects
- Using on site data to cmpleete volume calculations using Trimble GPS
- Production of materials for the commercial team such as volumes in relation to BoQ
- Use of software such as LSS and AutoCAD
- Provide general engineering and surveying support
The candidate must be an experienced Engineer with a background in Earthworks, specifically surveying and LSS Modelling. Candidates should be degree, HNC or equivalent qualified.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be discussed confidentially with Coleman James on application.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.