Electrical Design Engineer
|Salary||£27,000 - £35,000|
Do you see yourself working for a vibrant, independent MEP Building Services Design practice that uses their accumulated experience and knowledge to assess every problem, think differently and achieve technical excellence for their clients?
My client are seeking a Electrical Design Engineer to join their Manchester Team and contribute to the delivery of schemes across a range of market sectors.
What is in it for you?
- This client appreciates everyone’s work style is different, that’s why they designed have an agile working policy to be as flexible as possible. Most employees choose a combination of home and office working going into the office for team meetings, mentoring and collaborative work… staying home for focused work, impending deadlines, or just fitting in that awkward dentist appointments
- All offices are located in city centres with great public transport links, secure cycle storage with showers and changing facilities available. Their ongoing investment in the latest IT equipment will ensure you can stay connected whether you’re logging in from home, a client’s office, or your favourite coffee shop.
- Plus, there are always nice bars and restaurants for the regular social get-together gatherings!
- You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting and innovative projects throughout the UK.
- Time is taken to recognise the teams collective and individual achievements and reward their staff with a clear commitment and structure for career advancement.
- A competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- A contemporary working environment
- Professional institute membership fees
- Agile working arrangements
- Funded health care plan
- Winter fuel allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Structured professional development and advancement
- Volunteering days