|Salary||£40-45k depending upon experience + car + benefits|
My client is a leading national M&E Contractor with offices nationwide. They are seeking an ambitious Electrical Estimator to join their commercial team in Leeds.
Ideally you will have worked for an M&E or Electrical subcontractor and will have experience of reviewing tenders, obtaining quotes and producing accurate and competitive estimates for projects across both private and public sectors.
For this role you will be required to understand tender drawings and bills of quantities, have the ability to develop a schedule of rates, have experience in industry standard estimating software and possess solid IT skills.
This is a genuine opportunity to join a business with big plans for the region!!
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Create a review of new Tenders then implement an action plan
- Preparing the pricing element of Tenders
- Allocating Tender Deliverables to relevant Departments
- Undertake the 'take-off' from the drawing and specification; transferring quantities into Estimation and sending out enquiries for materials and specialist sub-contractors
- Reviewing the Tender with the department Manager
- Submitting the Tender to Client
- Delivering the financial submission of individual tenders
- Ensuring all risks are included within the tender
- Contributing to the relevant submission documentation
- Maintenance of reliable tendering database
Please get in touch for a confidential discussion and full details on this role.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency