Electrical Maintenance Engineer/Electrician
|Salary||Negotiable on skills|
Coleman James are recruiting for Experienced qualified Maintenance Electricians
The successful applicants must be able to
Key Electrical Maintenance Engineer responsibilities:
- Carry out Electrical proactive and reactive maintenance to ensure minimum downtime.
- Contribute to implementing new working methods and actively participate in continuous improvement.
- Ensure consistency in quality of work across the various lines.
- Ensure smooth changeovers/handovers between shifts.
- To actively and analytically fault find on manufacturing machinery
- To understand company performance measurements
- Promote and adhere to the Company Health and Safety Policy, ensuring that all tasks are carried out to the safe systems of work provided by management.
Personal specification for Maintenance Engineer:
- Time served or an Electrical apprenticeship, or qualified by Electrical experience (Level 3 Minimum)
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and capable of working unsupervised
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- PLC Fault Find (Basic)
- A hands-on team player with the ability to communicate effectively in all formats
- Ability to demonstrate previous involvement in continuous improvement initiatives
Please get in touch with Lisa Maskell if this role is of interest to you