|Salary||£40-45k depending upon experience + benefits|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrically biased Technical Manager to join a growing Facilities Management Company based in Newcastle
The main purpose is to lead a regional team of between 10 and 20 field based engineers and supervisors providing them with commercial, technical and management leadership. They will also act as the key account manager for clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- People Management - Interacting with the engineer's, administration team, management team and regional engineering team to ensure least risk, cost and best performance.
- Key account management
Ideal Candidate would have:
- Senior/Supervisor/Manager background
- Full, Clean driving licence
- Ability to undertake a DBS check
- Car / Car Allowance Included
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Must be willing to travel on occasion
‘This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency'.