Electrical Project Engineer - MEP
|Salary||Negotiable depending upon experience|
My client is a leading contractor operating nationally across both public and private sectors. Due to growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Project Engineer to join their North West team. The role will see you managing technical correctness of works' progression, including the supply and co-ordination of all technical information, as well as information for the Health & Safety files.
Key Accountabilities for the role include:
- Assist MEP PM in development of construction programme, short term look ahead planning
- Interpret and produce drawings/sketches at the commencement of the works, showing setting out controls, site levels and grid locations of existing services
- Schedule & prepare reinforcement & concrete take offs to suit site progress, including reconciliations
- Seek to optimise company return by avoiding waste, inefficiencies and reworking as well as identify and act on opportunities to reduce cost and or add value to the project or business
- Keep and maintain records for area of responsibility: Daily Diary, Inspection Records, As Built Drawings, Cube Results
- Manages those under their control and work safely and economically by co-ordinating activities with others.
As Project Engineer you will hold relevant qualifications for your discipline, with solid experience using EDM’s and Level equipment on previous projects including Schools, having successfully championed health and safety throughout.
To be successful in the role you will be an effective communicator and team player with a positive and engaging approach.
This role will be based out of the Manchester office but will see you working on projects across the North West.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Business