Electrical Project Engineer/ Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Project Manager/Engineer with a leading, well established M&E Contractor who specialise in large scale projects within the Residential, MOJ, Education and Commercial sectors amongst others with typical project values ranging between £2-10m M&E.
The North West is a big focus for this business and they are looking for passionate and driven individuals to assist in driving the region forward. They pride themselves upon their warm and family focused culture offering support and flexibility.
Joining a team of highly experienced professionals, you would become part of a dynamic and forward-thinking team with big plans for the future.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering tasks
- Preparation of key technical reviews and documentation
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements
- Meeting with design consultants
- Assisting with quality control audits of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel's performance) and report regularly on project status
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
The ideal candidate will be 2-3 years post degree or HND or from a trades background with 3-5 years at an engineering or management level.
Salary is £45k-£55k + Package however there is a realistic opportunity for long term progression for the right candidate.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Business.