Electrical Project Manager
We are working on an exciting opportunity with a leading National M&E Contractor for an Electrical Project Manager to join their Glasgow office to support on Education Projects in the area. The focus of this role will be to lead the team to deliver a multi-disciplined project, supervising the overall performance of the operational project team to ensure that all activities meet the programme, cost, safety and quality objectives of the project.
Key Accountabilities will also include:
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget to the agreed standards and ensure the project budget and costs are managed effectively
- Ensure risks are identified and mitigation measures are put in place
- Effectively manage staff and performance on the project by ensuring they have clear roles and responsibilities
- Ensure Health & Safety and zero harm are first priority in all activities
- Performance management of Sub-Contractors
- Attending and providing input at design team meetings
- Responsible for commissioning and a smooth handover
We are looking for a qualified Project Manager with experience of working on M&E projects, and ideally have had responsibility for full contract management. To be successful in this role you will be an effective communicator at all levels to develop and maintain good working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders as well as share best practice and promote innovation.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Business.