Electrical Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a client focused and result-driven Electrical Project Manager to join the team of a regional M&E Contractor based in the North East whose projects go up to £5m in M&E Value. You will have experience of managing direct labour, subcontractors, procurement, Health & Safety and show an understanding of the financial control of contracts.
The Key Accountabilities of the role include:
- Technical accountability for the mechanical and electrical engineering services on projects
- Responsible for Designing for Safety and CDM
- Managing various projects and a team of engineering and supervisory staff
- Ensure all site staff, operatives and sub-contractors achieve outputs, standards of workmanship and quality demanded by the company and contract documents
- Provide stakeholder management / client liaison role ensuring client and key stakeholders are clearly communicated with and establish good working rapport to ensure smooth running of the project
You will be able to demonstrate leadership and have a strategic focus with the ability to influence. Your ability to relate well with Clients and Staff and to maintain high professional standards is very important, alongside your ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner both in writing and verbally.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.