Electrical Project Manager/Engineer
|Location||North East & Yorkshire|
|Salary||40,000 - 45,000|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Project Manager/Engineer with a leading, well established M&E Contractor who specialise in niche projects within the Residential, Education and Commercial sectors.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering tasks
- Preparation of key technical reviews and documentation
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements
- Meeting with design consultants
- Assisting with quality control audits of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel's performance) and report regularly on project status
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
The ideal candidate will be 2-3 years post degree or HND or from a trades background with 3-5 years at an engineering or management level.
Salary is £40k-£45k + Package and the opportunity to work with a stable business with a strong order book with a clear and achievable promotion path on offer.