Electrical Site Supervisor
Coleman James are working with one of the UK's leading National M&E Contractors who are in the market for an Electrical Site Supervisor to join their growing North West region. Their typical project values range from £2-10m M&E value and are across a variety of sectors including Residential, MOJ, Education and Commercial.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the Electrical services provided to clients on site and the day to day supervision and monitoring of all ongoing work on site.
- Supervise and coordinate on-site teams and sub-contractors, ensuring they complete tasks on time and safely to required standards
- Allocate work and ensure completion in accordance with the project schedule.
- Provide supervision and monitoring of costs, schedules, safety and direction on all project works
- Adhere to all Statutory Standards and Regulations
- Assist teams with resolving matters arising
- Responsible for ensuring that teams and subcontractors deadlines are met with due care, without undue delay
You must be someone who is ambitious and able to work under your own initiative. Alongside this you will be a strong communicator with the ability to engage at all levels and be a solid team player.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Business