An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Site Supervisor with a leading, well established M&E Contractor who specialise in projects within the Commercial and Healthcare sectors with values of up to £30million project value.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Must be electrically qualified to 17th or 18th Edition – hand on duties and hold SSSTS and IPAF
• Previous experience working as an Electrical Site Supervisor/Senior Electrician/Manager an advantage
• Ability to communicate with Subcontractors, clients and other team members
• First Aid/H&S qualification an advantage, but training will be provided.
• Time served electrician
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Co-ordination and full control of the project from start through to completion.
• Co-ordinate closely with subcontractors under their control and facilitate the safe progress of works adhering to Health and Safety regulations at all times.
• Day to day management of Sub Contractors and operations on site.
• Liaise with the Contract Manager to ensure adequate labour and sub-contract resource is available on site utilising the agreed company sub-contractors.
• Carry out toolbox briefings to the site teams and sub-contractors.
• Plan and efficiently organise the site facilities and logistics, ensuring all equipment on site is fit for purpose and only operated by appropriately trained staff.
• Oversee deliveries and ensuring they are in line with the construction programme and procurement schedule.
• Ensure and Site Documentation and Health and Safety documentation is in order.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Business