|Salary||£35,000 - £37,000 depending on experience|
An opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Supervisor to join a growing Facilities Management company based in the North East.
You must be prepared to travel between sites.
You will act as a working supervisor.
- Managing a team of Engineers/Electrician's of up to 6.
- KPI management.
- Electrical Condition Reports.
- Covering installations as well as planned and reactive maintenance.
- Assisting with troubleshooting/fault finding on electrical systems within plant rooms as well as HVAC control systems.
- Health and Safety/Compliance management.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Supervisory/Management experience
- 17th/18th Edition
- 2391 Testing and Inspecting
- HVAC Controls experience
‘This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency'.