|Salary||£30,000 - £33,000 depending on experience|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Electrician to join a large Facilities Management company based on a static site in Edinburgh.
You will be working within a hospital.
Shift Pattern (No night shifts)
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Reactive maintenance
- Minor works
- Fault finding
- Electrical infrastructure systems (single and three phase)
- Some mechanical work.
- Fabric work
- Call Out - 1in4 (Working one weekend per month)
- Overtime available
Ideal Candidate would have:
- 17th/18th Edition
- Time Served - NVQ/C&G
- Commercial / Healthcare experience
- Offering you a varied role with new challenges, stability and development
- Progression opportunities
- 28 days holiday + BH
- 5% site allowance each month
‘This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency'.