|Salary||£30,000 - £34,000 depending on experience + Call Out + Overtime|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a mobile Electrician to join a growing Facilities Management company based in the North East.
You will be joining a company that has continued to grow from strength to strength during the covid-19 period.
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Some installations
- Inspection and Testing
- Reactive maintenance
- Minor works
- Fault finding
- Electrical infrastructure systems (single and three phase)
- Some mechanical work.
Ideal Candidate would have:
- 17th/18th Edition
- 2391 testing and Inspecting (Desirable)
- Time Served - NVQ/C&G
- Commercial experience
- Offering you a varied role with new challenges, stability and development.
- Private Van Usage
- Life Insurance, Sick pay Cover, Private Healthcare, Critical Illness Cover
- 25 days holiday + BH
‘This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency'.