|Location||Gloucestershire & Swindon|
|Salary||£30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience|
An opportunity has arisen for a mobile Electrician to join a growing FM company covering Gloucestershire / Swindon.
You will be joining a highly regarded company that has continued to grow from strength to strength during the covid-19 period.
Covering both commercial and domestic properties.
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Inspection and Testing (Domestic)
- Reactive maintenance
- Minor works
- Fault finding
- Electrical infrastructure systems (single and three phase)
- Some installations
- Some mechanical work.
Ideal Candidate would have:
- 18th Edition
- Time Served - NVQ/C&G
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Van Included
- Competitive overall package
- Call Out - £100 SB
‘This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency'