Estates Project Manager
|Salary||£37,000 - £45,000|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Estates Project Manager, to provide professional and technical support to senior management in the delivery of the Estate Strategy, on site development projects, major maintenance and minor works programmes.
To assist in the preparation of project briefs; procurement; project implementation; contract administration, technical and operational commissioning.
• Provide regular management reports on progress, cost, project issues, risk management, mitigation measures and resolution.
• Administer construction and other contracts, procure and manage external consultants and contractors assisting in the delivery of projects.
• To support and assist in the procurement of capital projects including new building projects and major refurbishment projects.
• Manage all contract documentation, project finances, expenditure and change control monitoring.
• To assist in the development of business cases, project appraisals and option appraisals for works and major refurbishments.
• Prepare construction programmes and risk management plans and review on a regular basis to ensure project delivery and compliance.
• Internal liaison with key stakeholders and service users involved with the projects including external agencies, Funders and Planning and Building Control Departments in the Local Authority.
• To ensure compliance with all relevant Health & Safety Legislation and audit projects regularly.
• Implement current best practice associated with sustainable buildings.
• To maintain current knowledge of the law, Health & Safety, and Construction industry regulations and good practice as it relates to the client and the duties of this post, and ensure all relevant written records are produced and maintained for the ‘in house’ or outside bodies inspection as necessary.
• To perform other duties as are commensurate with the level of post.