Fabric Engineer (Shifts)
An opportunity has arisen for a Fabric Engineer to join a large organisation based on a static site based at Heathrow Airport.
You will be working at Heathrow rail.
This is a shift pattern, working 4 days on and 4 days off.
4 days - 7am-7pm
4 nights - 7pm-7am
- Fabric work, looking after plants, fire doors, roof inspection and repairs, painting and minor carpentry work.
- Changing door handles, lighting, locks, plastering. Painting, changing tiles. Help with emergency lighting and track working.
- Help the others with their work too.
Ideal candidate would have:
- DBS Check
- Experience within Facilities Management
- Time Served Joiner (Desirable)
- Handyman / Carpentry / Wood work experience (Essential)
- DL (Essential)
- Access to a pool vehicle
- Progression opportunities
- Varied work load
‘This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency'.