|Salary||£40,000 - £50,000 + Car Allowance|
An opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Manager to join a growing Facilities Management company based in Manchester.
You will lead various FM projects including small works M&E from cradle to grave.
- Managing H&S
- Compliance and development of operational procedures
- Client development / business development
- KPI management
- Ensure FM / Maintenance projects are completed on time
- Prepare scheme designs with costs
- Advise and appoint contractors
- Manage engineers
Ideal Candidate would have:
- Project Management / facilities experience
- Relevant qualifications
- Technical Knowledge of planning, construction and design
- Car / Car Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Stability & Progression
‘This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency'.