A niche organisation with specialisms in civils engineering have a requirement for a Finance Assistant to join their dynamic team.
The company offer a multitude of services within the construction industry across the North East.
The candidate will carry out a variety of duties, including but not limited to the following:
- Entering good receipt notes onto COINS
- Correlating invoices with good receipt notes
- Uploading invoices onto COINS
- Working with the procurement team to resolve queries
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Retrieving and scanning invoicing to support year end audits
- Answering the telephone
- Filing and other administrative duties
The role is a full-time, ongoing temporary position working 8.30am to 4.30am Monday to Friday.
The candidate must be experienced in a commercial administration environment, and have some experience of finance administration.
The successful candidate will be able to work well under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
Whilst not a necessity, candidates with experience with COINS would be preferred.
An attractive hourly rate will be discussed confidentially with Coleman James on application.