My Client has a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join their growing Accounts team and develop a career within the accounts department based at their Teesside Office.
Some experience is required, however, full training given with the opportunity to begin AAT qualifications or a continuation of existing courses held.
The role will involve working with other members of the accounts team to support the finance manager in the day-to-day functions across the whole of the company.
Main duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Posting purchase invoices
- Raising Sales invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations
- Vat returns
- Payment runs
- Fixed Asset reconciliations
- Hire purchase summaries
- Job costing Person Specification
To be considered for this role, you must be:
- Enthusiastic and well organised
- Diligent and be able to work to deadlines
- A confident IT user, preferably with experience of using Sage 200 & Pegasus
Please get in touch for more information.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.