|Salary||£30,000 - £35,000|
My client, a multidisciplinary practice, are looking for a Financial Manager, on a part-time basis, to join their established and growing team.
The individual will be responsible for a range of admin and financial duties across the practice. Typical duties include:
- Weekly and quarterly financial meetings and staff reviews
- Prepare / update Weekly Cash Flows and report to external team
- Prepare monthly invoice lists
- Provide relevant information to the external team for weekly Debtors and Creditors Reports
- Liaise and work with the external team to report on the cash flows / trading projection
The candidate must have prior extensive experience in a Financial role. Additionally, it would be beneficial to have experience and knowledge surrounding the workings of the Construction sector.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a long-standing and reputable company, that offer an excellent salary and benefits package.
Please get in touch for more details.