Freelance Senior to Principal Electrical Design Engineer
Due to an increase in project wins and in line with a pre-existing growth plan we are looking for a freelance Senior to Principal Electrical Design Engineer with a Building Services background to join a well-established and busy M&E Design Consultancies in their Manchester or Liverpool office.
- Very well-established M&E Design Consultancy.
- Healthy order book in place for the next twelve months with some landmark developments.
- Projects include major mixed-use (commercial, retail and residential), education and large-scale mixed use developments.
- Looking to interview and provide offers remotely.
- Leading the design of the electrical building systems including lighting and small power.
- Providing electrical services design on an array of projects within commercial, education, retail and residential sectors
- Provide technical guidance
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- Degree or equivalent Qualified in Electrical Design or Building Services Engineering.
- Working knowledge of UK standards.
- Ideally Chartered or on the way to gaining CEng status through a recognised industry body such as CIBSE or IET
- 3 Month Minimum contract
- You MUST be based in the UK to be considered for this position and able to commute to Central Manchester or Liverpool - any applications who do not fit this criteria will NOT be considered.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency