|Salary||£30,000 to £40,000|
HSE Advisor- Civil Engineering
A mid-sized Civil Engineering contractor are seeking an experienced HSE Advisor to join their dynamic business, reporting to the group HSE Director.
The company offer a multitude of services within the civil engineering sector across the North East and Yorkshire with a diverse client base.
They have a track record for promoting within the business and rewarding loyalty and hard work.
The incumbent will be responsible for monitoring HSE across multiple sites within the business valued up to c. £5m. The following is an example of some of the HSE Advisor’s duties:
- Carry out risk assessments and consider how risk could be reduced
- Carry out site inspections, ensure strict compliance of operational HSE procedures and HSE legislation
- Contribute to internal HSE strategy as part of the HSE team
- Keep appropriate records of findings and produce reports suggestions improvements
- Ensure all equipment is correctly installed
- Record incidents and accidents, then produce resulting statistics
The candidate must be an experienced with HSE Advisor, those who have experience with Civil Engineering are encouraged to apply, however those who generally have experience of the construction industry will be considered.
Candidates ideally will possess NEBOSH, but those who are have an IOSH will also be considered.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be discussed confidentially with Coleman James on application.